4. God has created everything
Name: ______________________________________ Subject: _______________________ Date: _______
Write the missing word
1. I believe in God
A mother and her son were at the seashore watching the waves and the small boats. The kid said: The sea is so big and beautiful! Who made it? Her mother answered: The sea, the mountains, the birds and animals were all created by God. Man has made ships, clothes or houses, but Nature is created by God.
We believe that God exists and has created everything. To believe is to accept the truths revealed by God, who can't deceive Himself or deceive us. We accept the message of the Church and the truths which are explained in the Creed.
God is the Creator and Lord of all things. He is our father and, at the end of time, He will reward the good people and punish the bad ones. God hasn't got a body, because is an almighty spirit, perfect, wise and eternal (He can't die).
A. Answer the questions:
|Who has created the sea?|
|Who made the ships?|
|And who created the mountains and the stars?|
|And who made our houses and clothes?|
|To say “God exists” is to|
|What we must believe is in the|
|At the end of times, God will reward the|
|At the end, God will punish|
2. God has created the world
In the Old Testament it is written that “In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth” (Génesis 1,1)He created the light and the stars, the earth and the sea, the vegetation and animals and everything. And lastly He created the man. And God saw that it was good.”
It is not the same to create and to make something. To create means “to made something that didn't exist previously from nothing” God created everything without materials or tools.
To make is to produce things using materials and tools. Men can produce different buildings with bricks, concrete, tiles and tools. They also make clothes, cars and many other things, but they can't create something new.
In adittion to create them, God takes care and rule the nature with wisdom and benevolence.
When the men make things, like cars, houses, planes, etc., they cooperate with their work in the formation of the world. Their work can be offered to God as an act of love. As is written in the Bible, God create man to work.
B. Write the correct answer
In the beginning, God create the sky and the
|To make the stars and the light is to|
|To make a house is to|
|To make a road and a bridge is to|
|To make the Sun and the Moon is to|
|The man can|
|Solo Dios puede|
3. Questions from the catechism
1. What is the meaning of the term “Creed”? The word “Creed” means: I accept firmly the truths revealed by God, who can not deceive himself nor us.
2. What truth we must believe? We must believe in the truth revealed by God and teached by the Church.
3. Where can the main truths be found? The main truths are contained in the Creed.
4. Who is God? God is our father, who is in Heaven, Creator and Lord of all things. He will reward the good people and punish the bad ones.
5. How is God? God is an almighty spirit, perfect, wise and eternal, beginning and end of everything.
6. Why we called God “the Creator”? We called God the Creator because He created everything out of nothing.
7. Why God is the creator of everything? God is the creator of everything because all things belongs to Him and He governs and take care of them with wisdom and kindness.
C. Choose the correct answer. The answers are below. . . .
|1. What is the meaning of the term “Creed”?|
|2. What truths we must believe?|
|3. Were the main truths are?|
4. Who is God?
5. How is God?
6. Why we called God the Creator?
7. Why God is the creator of everything?
Our Father, who is in Heaven, Creator and Lord of all things, who reward reward the good people and punish the bad ones.
The truths God has revealed and the Church teachs us.
Because all things belongs to Him and He governs and take care of them with wisdom and kindness.
Because He created everything out of nothing.
They are contained in the Creed.
We must believe in the truths revealed by God, who cannot deceives Himself nor us.
He is an almighty spirit, perfect, wise and eternal, beginning and end of everything.
Intentions for a Christian life
- To memorize the Creed and recite it with devotion. It can be founded in the Profesión of faith.
To offer God our diary work and pray “Blessed be your purity”(It can be founded
in the Prayers.
| Educational applications |
In Spanish | Interactive
®Arturo Ramo García.-Record of intellectual property of Teruel (Spain)
No 141, of 29-IX-1999
Plaza Playa de Aro, 3, 1º DO 44002-TERUEL