1. The birds
They are vertebrate animals that have wings, beak and body covered with feathers. They fly, although there are flightless species. They reproduce by eggs. The breathing is pulmonary.
We can distinguish these classes of birds:
- Prehensile, like the parrot and cockatoo.
- Creeper, like the cuckoo and woodpecker.
- Predatory, like the eagle and owl .
- Birds, like the goldfinch and canary.
- Fowls such as the chicken and peacock.
- Pigeons, like the turtledove and the domestic pigeon.
- Wading, as the stork and the crane.
- Web-footed, like the duck and the swan.
- Flightless, like the ostrich and rhea.
2. Choose one of these words: prehensile, creeper, predatory , bird, hean flea , pigeon, wading , Web-footed or Flightless