Once upon a time there was a girl that had a dog named Poldo. Poldo was very afraid of children. All children, except his owner.
Nearby lived a boy who was afraid of dogs. One day, Poldo was walking down the stairs with his owner when he bumped into the boy.
Poldo got scared, and ran away barking. The boy also got scared and ran away yelling.
It was not even helpful that Poldo’s owner tried to calm them down.
This tended to happen often, and each time they bumped into each other they would run away, one in one direction and the other into the other direction.
One day, the boy said:
- Beastly dog, why do you want to bite me?
- But he does not want to bite you! - said Poldo’s owner - the problem is that you are scared of him and he is scared of you.
- But I am not going to do anything to him!
- And he will not do anything to you: he only barks and runs away. Try to go by calmly and you will see that Poldo will not do anything.
- And why doesn’t he try?
- Because since he is a dog, he doesn’t understand, while you are a boy…
The next day, when he bumped into the dog again, the boy pretended to not even see the dog. And so the dog passed by his side very calmly.
The boy arrived home feeling very happy.
He no longer was afraid of dogs!
Instructions: Press one of the letters (a, b and c). The right answer will be in red.