Colatiesa and castañuela
Name: ______________________________________ Subject: _______________________ Date: _______
Instructions: In the comprehension test circle one of the following letters: a, b, c.
The two most mischievous animals around the forest are here.
With jumps and skips they go from branch to branch without fear of falling.
Now, in autumn, they look for food to survive the winter calmly.
- Colatiesa! -Shouted Castañuela- how is your nest?
- Oh, it is very good! -Answered Colatiesa- I have hazelnuts, walnuts, acorns... When winter comes, I will not suffer hungry and cold.
1) Who are Colatiesa and castañuela?
a) Two girls
b) Two animals
c) Two singers
2) What does Castañuela have in the nest?
a) He has hazelnuts, walnuts, acorns...
b) He has Colatiesa
c) We do not know
3) Who says: "I will not suffer hungry and cold"?
4) Who has hazelnuts and walnuts in the nest?
5) Why do they look for food?
a) They are bored
b) To survive the winterc) They want to eat a bite
| Educational applications | Reading | In Spanish | Interactive |
®Arturo Ramo García.-Record of intellectual property of Teruel (Spain)
No 141, of 29-IX-1999
Plaza Playa de Aro, 3, 1º DO 44002-TERUEL