5. The existence of living beings
It is told that two girls were reading the Bible and a boy approached and said to them in a mocking tone:
- Are you still reading such things? Don’t you know that there is no God? One of the girls replied:
- Which of these two things has existed before, the chicken or the egg?
- The egg! Again the girl asked him:
- And where this first egg came from?
- I was wrong: the chicken was the first
- So, where this first chicken comes from? The boy said without a clear answer:
- The first chicken?... The first chicken?...
- Yes; the first chicken. Where it comes from?
- Enough with “the first chicken”! Do you know what? I am fed up with so much chicken!
- Say better, wise guy, that you do not know how to replay and admit that it is impossible to explain the existence of the first egg or the first chicken without God.