1. Yesterday I walked 3 kilometers in the morning and 6 kilometers in the afternoon.
How many kilometers did I walk altogether?
2. In a kiosk I bought a comic at 40 cents and a seed bag at 60 cents.
How much money did I pay?
a) 100 cents.
3. My grandmother gave me 9 postcards for my collection. If I already had 11 postcards,
How many postcards do I have now?
a) 2 postcards.
4. Manuel has 11 marbles and Juan José has 8 marbles more.
How many marbles does Juan José have?
b) 3 marbles.
5. When I went out to recess, I had 6 marbles. I won 2 marbles in the game and then I lost 4.
How many marbles do I have at the end of the recess?
a) 12 marbles.
b) 8 marbles.
c) 4 marbles.
6. In a movie theater, there are 6 people. 2 more people come in and then 2 people come out.
How many people are left in the movie theater?
a) 10 people.
b) 2 people.
c) 6 people.
7. In a movie theater, there are 4 children. 2 of them come out and then 5 children come in.
How many children are there at the end of the movie?
a) 11 children.
b) 7 children.
c) 10 children.
8. 10 people travel in a bus. If 7 of them get down and then 11 people get in.
How many people are there in the bus?
a) 17 people.
c) 14 people.
9. In a circus, there were 6 elephants, 9 tigers and 10 monkeys.
How many animals were there in the circus?
a) 15 animals.
c) 25 animals.
10. Agustín had 6 euros and his father gave him 6. He bought a book
that cost 11 euros.
How much money does he have now?
b) 2 Euros.