1. A postage cost 60 cents.
How much money will 5 postage cost?
a) 65 cents.
b) 300 cents.
c) 55 cents.
2. I have 36 chairs and I want to put them in rows of 6 chairs.
How many rows can I do?
a) 42 rows.
b) 30 rows.
c) 6 rows.
3. On a birthday, 56 cookies were shared out among 7 friends. If they ate the same amount of cookies,
How many cookies did each one receive?
b) 8 cookies.
4. There are 6 sardines in a can.
How many sardines will there be in 8 cans?
b) 2 sardines.
5. A group of 3 friends buy 6 raffles each one and they lost 2 raffles.
How many raffles do they have now?
a) 18 raffles.
b) 16 raffles.
c) 20 raffles.
6. Isabel has 16 candies and she divided them among her 4 friends. If one of them already had 4 candies,
How many candies does she have now?
a) 8 candies.
b) 24 candies.
c) 4 candies.
7. We bought a comic at 40 cents for each one of the 2 brother. If we also bought a seed bag at 20 cents,
How much money will we pay altogether?
a) 62 cents.
b) 60 cents.
c) 100 cents.
8. A girl has 6 bags with 8 marbles in each one. If she has 11 more marbles in another bag,
How many marbles does she have altogether?
b) 59 marbles.
9. We put 66 candies in 6 bags. If we ate 8 candies from the last bag.
How many candies are left in this bag?
a) 3 candies.